Monday, January 19, 2009

IJM


In 1984, three enterprising local construction companies - IGB Construction Sdn Bhd, Jurutama Sdn Bhd and Mudajaya Sdn Bhd - merged in a bid to to form IJM to compete more effectively against bigger foreign rivals.

i paper trade IJM at RM2.60 when DOJI appeared on its candlestick chart.

+DI is gaining strength, RSI in oversold region and there was a buying signal from MACD.

The price was sitting on its 14d, 25d and 50 day MA, thus giving IJM a very solid support. Moreover, its price is cutting above 14d MA. Ya, it is a buy signal.

For stochastic, it is in oversold region.

I also truly think Malaysia government will pump more money into construction sector in order to revive the economy.

Sold IJM at RM3.38 when there was DOJI, again, appeared on its candlestick chart.

I did not wait till MACD gives me the signal to sell as RSI, stochastic and bollinger band indicated overbought signals. RM3.38 was around IJM resistance.

This trade helped me to recover some of my previous loses on IJM when i still had not learn technical analysis. Technical analysis not just helps me recover my loses on IJM, in fact, i made some handsome profit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment