Monday, May 18, 2009

Genting Sold



Finally, I sold all my Genting shares after holding them for 3 months. The reason is not I dont like them anymore. Genting is the one of the stock I like most. I sold them because I wanted to switch from Genting stock to their call warrants. I am very satisfied with Genting's performance.

In my previous posts, I already shared some of my thoughts on my blog regarding Genting on 25 March 2009, 23 Feb 2009, 12 Feb 2009 and 6 Feb 2009. In fact, Genting is still one of my favourite stock.

I managed to realise a 20% on my Genting trade. I did learn something important from this trade. It reminded me not forget about resistance and support level. Prior to closing this trade, I did not care about resistance level. I was too confident that in this current uptrend, all resistance level would be broken and it would go up and up all the way. In fact, this was not the case.

I still remember last few weeks I told my friend that I was not going to let go Genting because its resistance was going to be RM5.00. When Genting reached RM5 on 7 May 2009, I did not follow my pre-set decision to sell them at RM5. What happened next? Genting started to fall. Then only I looked back at the chart and decided to sell them.

Discipline is important in trading stock. Discipline. Discipline, Discipline.

Currently, I am studying genting call warrants, especially genting-co.

Ok, enjoy your trading.
GOon

No comments:

Post a Comment