Saturday, May 2, 2009

Is our Country our HOME?

First of all, I would like to say Malaysia is my one and only home. I love my home and I will protect my home.

This morning when I was driving my fiance to bus station, I saw usual thing happened but I felt weird about it. That time I was waiting for my turn to move at a junction nearby my home at Taman Pulai Utama, Johor. In front of me was a Toyota Unser ( PER 968X). Ya, I don't feel weird about that car! But i was very disappointed with the mentality of the driver of the car. I saw with my very own eye that, he/she threw an tissue paper out of the car onto the road without feeling shame of his/her action.

I guess he/she did not see his/her country as his/her home. But they will say "I love my country". I feel weird about it. Do they really mean it? I do not think we throw rubbish like that when we are at our home.

In my opinion, I think many Malaysian lack the mentality of keeping our country clean. Hence, it is an usual thing to see people throwing rubbish everywhere (places that the rubbish shouldn't been thrown).

When the roads are dirty and filled with rubbish, those people will blamed it on the janitors not doing their works properly. In fact, if those people throw the rubbish into a rubbish bin, our roads will look clean even without the help of janitors.

Our economy would be more efficient, if more of our workforces are focus on manufacturing field instead of cleaning the roads.

Love our country. Love Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment