Monday, October 12, 2009

I am back!

For the past 2 weeks, I went back to my home town in Penang and Sungai Petani. Everytime when i am at home, i try not to think of anything. I just want to rest my mind and really do nothing. Moreover, I don't really feel like working hard at home.

Now I am back in Johor Bahru and i feel good to be back to battle field again.

Lots of thing happend in stock market during the past 2 weeks, first there was a minor short-term correction, and now it is heading upward again. Everything happened so fast.

I have to admit I made some mistakes during the last 2 weeks, I sold all my glomac-wa too early. After I have sold all my glomac-wa, it continued to move upward another 20-30%. I thought there would be a bigger correction and i was wrong.

I don't punish myself too hard for this mistake. In fact, it is pointless to do. What I can do now is to search for another good trading opportunity.

Ok, that's all the update for now.

GOon

No comments:

Post a Comment