Friday, October 23, 2009

Kinstel




Lately i have been trying to search for the best warrant/call warrant. I prefer a "safe" trade. I searched through the top premium warrants list available on my trading platform and i found kinstel-wa.

On 7 October 2009, i bought kinstel-wa as it was trading about 5% discount to its mother, kinstel. This mean it is better to buy kinstel-wa compared to kinstel. Besides, the expiry date was more than 2 years away. The gearing is around 1.5. I bought kinstel-wa at RM0.70.

I did not study much about kinstel fundamental as I think kinstel is a fundamentally good company. From the chart above, we can see that kinstel is trading side way at a thin volume compared to 3 months ago.

I expect kinstel to start jumping up as its volume start increasing.

Ok, good luck.

GOon

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I like reading your blog.

    I follow you when you talked about glomac-wa and i bought it at RM0.30 and had just sold it at RM0.57 last few days. almost 100%

    the best performance i have ever had!

    Thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete