Wednesday, November 4, 2009

CFA level 2. Let's start the challenge!








Finally I have decided to start preparing for my CFA level 2. I'm glad to do so. The exam date is 6/6/2010. It is very challenging so I must really struggle to make sure i pass it next year.

I hope to become a CFA charterholder. Nothing is going to stop me until I'm successful.

The CFA designation is a mark of distinction that is globally recognized by employers, investment professionals and investors as the definitive standard by which to measure serious investment professionals.

To become a CFA charterholder:



I still remember the time i spent on preparing for my CFA level 1. The memory is still very fresh on my mind. I spent 4-6 hours daily for 3 months to prepare for it. It was such as torture for me too.

This time I think I should spend more time on it as CFA level 2 is more challenging.

Ok, let's start the challenge!

GOon

4 comments:

  1. I passed LII in June this year. I probably spent twice as long on LII as I did on LI, despite only starting in March (passed LI in Dec 08).

    The sheer volume of material in LII is incredible - while the actual complexity is still much the same, there is a lot more material to cover. I would recommend the Schweser practice exams if you can get them. Also, I found hanging out here a real help as you can talk to fellow sufferers and also get help on questions you don't understand http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/index.php?23

    Good luck!

    newsuper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your support! Good luck in your CFA level 3!

    GOon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Now I will be able to study extra and nicely. I also practice LSAT Logic Games sometimes in order to improve on my logic and reasoning section. I will order all of these and start preparing harder for the exam. Thanks a lot for this, very few people do it.

    ReplyDelete