Monday, August 3, 2009

HKEX-CB 50-300% profit!!!

In my previous post on 20 June 2009, i shared about foreign call warrants like HKEX-CB, HSBC-C5 and HSI-C7. Here is the link to my previous post.

http://cathoon.blogspot.com/2009/06/testing-123-on-foreign-call-warrant.html

During that time, these call warrants were in a short down-trend. I usually buy when the stocks/warrants that i am interested go down. If we bought these call warrants that time, we would have reaped 33-42% of profit within 5 weeks. That is very great!


I bought them all expect HSI-C7, there was no special reason why i did not buy HSI-C7.

HKEX-CB (Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Ltd call warrant) is the one I like most. It is like our very own Bursa Malaysia Bhd. This mean that it is a monopoly business and it will never go bankrupt. It is a cyclical stock.

It is really not a rocket science. In my previous post i had already shared about the things i like about hong kong stocks.


i started accumulating HKEX-CB during early April 2009. As you can see from the 3 years Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Ltd chart. It was trading near its 3-years bottom. How wrong could it be if we buy it at that time? We don't need a PhD to understand, it is just pure common sense. I just use the very same mindset just as when i bought Bursa Malaysia Bhd.

I did not buy Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Ltd, in fact i bought its call warrant listed in Malaysia, HKEX-CB. I sold some of them during early of June 2009 when i sense that the uptrend was "tired". Then i bought then again, after the short correction.

I am glad that HKEX-CB provides me with more than 100% of profit.

I am still holding HKEX-CB. I like it very much. It is trading WITHOUT premium (0% premium and with a small discount),2-3 gearing and expiry date is 18/6/2010 (another 10 months).

It is better to buy call warrant with as less as possible premium, this means that we pay less for the time value. Please bear mind we should trade call warrant during a major uptrend only, trading call warrant during major downtrend will certainly kill us.

Ok, enjoy your trading.

GOon

No comments:

Post a Comment