Tuesday, August 4, 2009

HSBC-C5 jumps 30% today!




Wow! Fanstastic! Fanstastic! HSBC-C5 jumps 30% today. Lately foreign call warrants have been treating me so nicely. Thank you. Thank you very much! I am really happy to know that my calls warrants (HSBC-C5, HKEX-CB and Airasia-CE) outperform the broad market and other call warrants! Wonderful!

In my previous post on 20 June 2009, i shared about foreign call warrants like HKEX-CB, HSBC-C5 and HSI-C7. Here is the link to my previous post.

http://cathoon.blogspot.com/2009/06/testing-123-on-foreign-call-warrant.html

One of the reasons HSBC jumping up is HSBC just releases their quarterly report and investors/traders like it. I like it too.

In my humble opinion, i really think that the worst has past for the banking sector. They (banking stocks) were punish so hard last year. Now it is really time for them to rebound. Most the bank retrenched their staffs and they cut cost.

With their revenue and trading volume picking up and lower cost, i think finance sector really worth a look.

Technically, we can see HSBC just break up from its resistance level. The momentum is so very strong especially with HSBC gapping up twice in the last 3 trading days! It is very very very very strong momentum!

Although RSI and other indicators show overbought signals, I still think that the momentum is strong enough to keep HSBC rocketing up. HSBC has just break up from its resistance for 3 trading days only and it is too short to end.

Ok, let's hope HSBC-C5 would still keep in rocketing up.HSBC-C5 Boleh!

No comments:

Post a Comment