Saturday, July 18, 2009

Beng Hock, Good bye. I want justice!

These 2 days i have been feeling sad and at the same time feeling angry. What happen to Teoh Beng Hock (the political secretary to Selangor executive councillor Ean Yong Hian Wah)? I did not know Beng Hock personally, but i really feel the pain. I can imagine how Beng Hock's parents, fiancee and family feel at this moment. I can imagine how they feel when they see Beng Hock's picture on newspaper. It would be devastating. Moreover, Beng Hock's fiancee is 2 months pregnant, and they were to register their marriage today. I am totally lose. I surely will not believe Beng Hock would commit suicide.

Beng Hock was reportedly assisting the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) in its investigations into the alleged misuse of constituency funds by several state assemblymen. His body was found on the fifth floor of Plaza Massalam in Shah Alam on Thursday, mere hours after he was interrogated by the MACC at its office on the 14th floor of the building. Ya, he was just assisting an invesitgation, he was not the suspect. MACC, please tell me what happened to this poor Beng Hock.

I want justice! I want justice! I want justice!

Datuk Seri Nazri Abdul Aziz, please shut up! I am even more disappointed when i know he say ""Jadi, dia patut balik rumah. Kita pun tak tahu dia nak terjun bangunan tu...," (Beng Hock should back home, we also did not know he wanted to jump from building).

Nazri, please shut up! You did not know whether this is a homicide or not too!

All this time, to be frank, I do not really have confident in our PDRM (Polis Diraja Malaysia) and MACC. With this case, I am totally lose confident in them. They are suppose the be neutral and they are suppose the serve our country well. Now i really do not whether they are friends or foes. PDRM and MACC seems like they have became one of BN party component.

I want Independent Police Complaints and Misconduct Commission (IPCMC)!
I want Independent Police Complaints and Misconduct Commission (IPCMC)!
I want Independent Police Complaints and Misconduct Commission (IPCMC)!

The IPCMC was a significant response to the reports of police abuse and misuse of power by various individuals and organisations to the Royal Commission.

Beng Hock, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment