Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Woooo! I pass my CFA level 1. I pass! I pass! I pass!



Today i am one of the happiest persons on earth. Beside the superb performance of my portfolio, I pass my CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) level 1, this exam really means a lot to me. I spent my whole last May just studying for this exam and I am really glad i manage to pass it. Woo! It is really a fantastic feeling.

There is a will, there is ALWAYS a way. This is always been my philosophy. It was really a challenge for me when i decided to register for the exam because last time when i was in university i studied civil engineering. Ya, civil engineering has nothing to do with finance/economy. That's why i needed lots of time and commitment for this exam. I am really happy, and now finally i can move on to CFA level 2.

There are CFA level 1, CFA level 2 and CFA level 3. For more info, we can get it at wwww.cfainstitute.org

I would like to thank my family and my fiancee for their unwavering supports. I love you all!

7 comments:

  1. congratulation. well done, GOon.

    I like your blog very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation!! Hope you can achieve ur millionaire dream soon...

    Catherine ERA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation and bravo, Cathoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation GOon, Enjoy reading your blog and info are great, keep up your good work + hard work to clear your CFA Level 2 & 3.....

    Winter chill

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! you're a model for me. cause i am civil engineering and my dream is pass cfa levels!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are my hero Goon. I am a civil engineer too studying for my CFA level 1 exam. After reading your blog, I found out there are a lot of others like me who are cracking the exams and have successfully done it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is a CFA useful for civil engineers? what is it useful at? im a civil engineer and i would like to know the answer for these questions please

    ReplyDelete