Friday, July 31, 2009

Update2: Airasia 267% in 5 weeks




Wow, Airasia has been really incredible these 3 weeks. Superb! Bravo!

When i first shared about Airasia-ce on 19 June 2009, it was trading around RM0.06 only. Now it is trading at RM0.22. Those who bought airasia-ce on 19 June 2009 would have reap a 267% profit in 5 weeks(and still climbing).

If we were to keep our money in the bank and get 3% interest per year on our deposit, a 267% profit would mean that we have to keep the deposit with the bank for 89 years! That is a long long time. I don't think i can live that long. haha.

It is really fantastic. I am really happy I made the right decision when Airasia share price was affected by swine flu worry and health problem of its CEO, Mr Tony Fernandes. I knew these setbacks were temporary and these problems would not affect Airasia fundamental value.

In my humble opinion, big drop in stock price provides me with great opportunity. I like to buy great stocks with low price.

I don't agree with people saying call warrant is an extremely risky financial instrument. It is only an extremely risky financial instrument for those traders who don't have the proper understanding and knowledge of the instrument. Knowledge is very important to achieve financial freedom. Earning money no matter in whichever field is never easy, so does investing.

Referring to the charts above, we can see that Airasia (airasic-ce's mother) share price is sitting on a resistance. The resistance is at RM1.50. But i really think, if these few days the stock market is provided with good local/US financial news, it would fuel airasia to the next resistance level which is RM1.66. I think RM1.50 resistance should not provide a big obstacle to Airasia.

There is a Doji appeared in Airasia chart, so it is matter make or break only. Appearance of DOJI signals uncertainty and it normally appears at resistance and support level. In the coming days, i will be monitoring my airasia-ce more closely. If i were to bet on it, i would bet that Airasia rocketing up again as it is still cheaper than MAS and Tranmil.

If what i think is correct, airasia-ce (current gearing around 4) should be up another 30-40%.

Airasia-ce is one of the superstars in my portfolio, beside that HKEX-CB and Genting-co also provide me with huge profit too.

Currently, I am still trying to switch my stocks to call warrant and i am looking for another great opportunity.

Good lucking in your trading. Hopefully every trade would be greater in August. Huat ah!

GOon

No comments:

Post a Comment